Please bring in your proof of insurance if you have it at the time of your initial consultation and we will do a complimentary verification of chiropractic benefits or stop in any time at your convenience and we will do this research for you at no charge.
Your healthcare should flow with each stage of your life
After working with women for over a decade we have found how to keep women both looking and feeling great. Women transition into different life phases as they age, and it’s crucial we understand how natural health can help us achieve ageless energy for life.
- Teens Need: A healthy value on who they are and to get a good start with natural health! Scoliosis, obesity and other problems often begin in youth. It is critical to have teens checked while developing into womanhood.
- Women in Their 20s and 30s Need: Healthy and balanced hormones, good sleep and optimum energy levels. This is often the time many women experience the beginning of thyroid issues (the thyroid is the gland for energy and metabolism) and adrenal fatigue. Having young children and working can cause many problems with chronic stress and burnout.
- Women in Their 40s and 50s Need: Increased energy and anti-aging secrets. Peri-menopause lasts for five to seven years before and after menopause. Staying well chiropractically adjusted and utilizing the benefits of functional medicine can prevent large hormonal swings and mitigate depletions in women’s bodies through this often difficult transition.
- Women in Their 60s and Beyond Need: Strong bones, agile bodies and an independent lifestyle. Arthritis is a degenerative process that usually rapidly progresses during these years. Regular chiropractic care has been shown to slow down and sometimes even stop arthritis in the back, hips, knees and shoulders. We also work quite effectively with osteoporosis.
- Women in Pregnancy Need: Regular chiropractic adjustments during pregnancy often helps to keep mothers flexible, pain-free, and balanced. Low back pain and sciatica can be relieved with gentle chiropractic adjustments. Mothers who get adjusted often report shorter and less traumatic labor.
Let's take some weight off your shoulders
You can't be strong for your family if you don't take care of your health. Most men work under the old adage "If it ain't broke don't fix it." Many times men try to wait it out in the hope that their symptoms will disappear.
It's important to note that lower back injuries incurred on the job, during sports or other activities can ultimately have a detrimental effect that won't show up until the end stages of arthritis or disease. Proactive chiropractic treatment right after an injury has occurred can help restore full function and prevent future injuries.
At Wagner Chiropractic we keep it simple for men to maintain the strength to get it done. Avenues of treatment may include the need to work on injured areas: shoulders, ankles, knees, elbows, wrists and hips. We call these joints extremities because not all chiropractors work on these joints. We offer a therapy to heal these joints more quickly.
Stamina Enhancing Adjustments
Because of overwork we may also adjust:
Blood Work / Saliva Testing
- Prostate, Adrenals, Testosterone levels and much more.
- Triglycerides, Cholesterol, Insulin, and much more.
It's not too early to begin good preventive healthcare
Chiropractic care isn’t just for adults. Infants and children can benefit from spinal adjustments and other forms of chiropractic care just as much as their parents and grandparents.
A long-term study of hundreds of children under chiropractic care called the Van Breda Study had stunning results. It showed children that have chiropractic care over their lifetime were healthier than those children who were not. The study followed a large group of many pediatricians’ and chiropractors’ children. The studies showed the children under chiropractic care had less auto-immune disorders, allergies, asthma, ADHD, and higher IQs than the children who were not adjusted regularly and instead used antibiotics and other medications for their ailments.